PT, MEET OUR NEW ADVISOR, TODD KAY
Autobiography by Aleph Todd Mitchell Kay
Hey there guys,
I hope you’re all having or had a fantastic summer. It’s been a blast over here. I’ve been going to Tribe games, playing some Texas Hold’em, seeing some pretty amazing concerts and chillin’ by the pool. I have been keeping up with the chapter Yahoo! postings and thought I’d respond to Adam’s request for articles. I have not written an article for “The Hard Times” in over 12 years, but I remember how exciting it was when the paper came out and the funny crap we came up with. I still have a dozen or so issues of “The Hard Times” from back in my day (’92 – ’96).
I guess for my first article I’ll introduce myself and let you guys know I am here to help in anyway. I think you guys are doing a good job and are passionate for PT, its history and driven to be #1 in ONR. I am excited to be your advisor/b-ball coach. So here is some stuff about me…
TODD MITCHELL KAY
High School: Revere H.S. Class of ‘96
College: University of Cincinnati (Go Bearcats!)
Job: Partner at The Christopher Group (HR Headhunting firm)
Reside: Cleveland, OH
B-day: August 15th – Leo
Marital Status: Married (Jennifer Waldman from Dodi Li) and we have a 4 year old son, Dylan… he’s a stud and future starting PG for our Cavaliers!
Hobbies: Sports (specifically football, basketball and golf, Fantasy sports, Live Music (Everything except… country and some rap!), working on my house, hanging out with my family and friends, working out… although you wouldn’t know it if you’ve ever met me!
Favorite Teams/Athletes: Cleveland Cavaliers
LBJ (Obviously!)
Tiger Woods
Saturday, September 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment