In the 2006 Documentary, “Karma,” directed by Adam Nelson and produced by Generation Pictures, a young man’s sanity is thrown out the window. In the opening scene, Eric Katz, a past lover of Nelson, is going through the rough struggles of losing a loved one. Yet he continues on his way, trying to put Nelson out of his mind. In a hallway of his home, Katz is shocked to see Nelson in the doorway of his bathroom.
As he walks towards Nelson, he fades away into nothing. However the excitement does not end there, even having the return of the ghost of Nelson. I will not give away the ending of this fabulous masterpiece and I urge everyone to see it. I also urge everyone to urinate prior to seeing this film or you will surely tinkle in your pants as the film progresses. Go to Youtube™ and type in “adman72292” (Cont. On Page 4) to watch “Karma” and many other Adam Nelson films.
Respectfully submitted with undying love for:
Karma, Generation Pictures, Eric Katz wanting Adam Nelson’s man parts, AZA, ONR #23, and my heart and home Portage Trail AZA #114

No comments:
Post a Comment