Thursday, May 24, 2007

BOARD REPORTS-- Spring-Summer Term

MATHEW “BLUMKIN” BLUM
A Chapter Board Report

My brother Alephs,
How's it going? Not much has changed since my last officer report, probably since it was a month ago and Adam Nelson puts out papers like it’s nobody's business. I hope everyone's enjoyed our last 3 programs because I really have. TMNT night was especially sweet, and if you were wondering, my face is doing just great.
I've enjoyed seeing some new faces at our programs like Dan and Jared, and some people we haven't seen in a while like Merklin and Tobias. We need to keep recruiting more members so anyone you see who is Jewish and not in BBYO, get him to join!
We also need to make a point to keep our fraternity even up. These other alephs at the programs are your brothers and you should treat them as such (maybe better in the case of Tyler and Zatch Nelson)

Fraternally submitted with undying love for:

my heart and home Portage Trail AZA #114
Aleph Godol Matt "Blumpkin" Blum

MATHEW “WIGGLES” NEWMAN
A Chapter Board Report

Hey guys this is your recently installed aleph S'gan Matthew Newman. 

Well programming has gone great. Heavyweights night was a good 
program, with a mediocre outcome. TMNT night was a great night, which 
was planned by Alephs Sam Radwany and Zach Mcmains. This five-fold 
program had 29 people at it.
Just because this is the summer, that does not 
mean that we will not be programming. We intend to have many more five 
fold programs this term.

 Fraternally submitted with undying love for:

Cavs, Sam, Ffej, Indians, DMB, chicken wings, wiggling and my heart and 
home Portage Trail AZA #114

 --Aleph Matthew David "Wiggles" Newman

ADAM “FUTURE” NELSON
A Chapter Board Report

I released my first issue at the Heavyweights night program. I had successfully produced and distributed a paper. My first issue was a breeze… I was sent many articles and everything seemed to be running smoothly.
My second issue, however was much more challenging. There was often a “famine” of articles and I could never seem to move the issue forward because of lack of articles. I often requested articles through email or even telephone calls and yet I still was ignored.
I am ecstatic to serve as the chapter’s Sopher, but I can’t do the job unless everyone participates. All I ask is for you at the beginning of ever month to simply sit down, take a few minutes and write an article. If this happened I can promise you that many more issues will be distributed. Maybe even one issue a month!
I look forward to reading MANY more future articles and serving as the Spring-Summer Portage Trail AZA #114, Sopher.

Fraternally submitted with undying love for:

Matt Blum’s fast recovery, TMNT, 300, Chipotle, my second issue, and my heart and home, Portage Trail AZA #114. --Adam “Future Nelson

JUSTIN “SUG KNIGHT” SUGARMAN
A Chapter Board Report

The start of this term has not been even close to what I expected. I knew that it would be a challenge to get 14 new members, but I had no idea it would be this challenging. We still need many new members, so if you know Jewish kids who are not signed up, interest them with stories of BBYO and get them to call me. I want the netfilx subscription so let’s get it! I want a list from every single person who gets this newspaper; of at least 5 people they know who are not in BBYO. We need to achieve this goal, and I will be willing to do whatever it takes to achieve it.
I’d like to say that I was disappointed and saddened that only 2 AIT’S decided to come to AIT/MIT. Don’t be afraid to come to programs or conventions because your friends aren’t there. Don’t believe me? Ask the AIT’S how much fun he had! There will be more AIT sessions coming up, and more programs. We still need at least 10 more guys! Let’s do it, okay?
Fraternally submitted with undying love for:

Aaron Tobias, Adam Nelson, AIT/MIT 2006, Fraternity, Israel, the Tribe, the Cavs moving into the NBA finals, Damon Jones, and my heart and home Portage Trail AZA #114

ALEX “TITS”
FREEDMAN
A Chapter Board Report

Program calls are going pretty good. People need to turn their phones on more often though. SAM SEIDER!!!! Just keep answering your phones when I call. Frat Overnight will be fun...go.

Aleph Mazkir
Alex “Tits” Freedman
Call me for questions at 330 631 6877

Fraternally submitted with undying love for:

Tits, Arby’s, the sweetest Mazkir in the Ohio Northern Region, and my heart and home, Portage Trail AZA #114

DAVID “FLOUNDER” POLDNEFF
A Chapter Board Report

Hey guys, Bowling For Bucks is coming up soon in two weeks, and we will be getting out ticket packets to everyone at Fraternity Overnight to sell the week before. Other than that coming up in 2 weeks, we are going to have some carwashes over the summer, so I will be contacting everyone to see when they are home to find the best possible dates.

Fraternally submitted with undying love for:

The Dude, Bowling for Bucks, and my heart and home, Portage Trail AZA #114

No comments: